The mouse pad is your daily use item, as you can see in the photograph, it has been designed for you by the skilled artists of Art Home, a very high quality, durable Handpainted Madhubani designer mouse pad.
Madhubani art is the most ancient art of the Mithila region of Bihar. Which is painted in the village houses here since the time of Lord Raja Ramji of the Hindus. now It is designed on the mouse pad.
It is made from a total of 4 layer cotton cloth. which has 1 layer hard buckram.
This mouse pad, made of soft cotton, durable buckram with a non-skid backing, & provides your mouse with a smooth surface ensuring greater accuracy, control, and faster response.
Soft Cotton helps your mouse get an accurate tracking and click. It is eco-friendly, non-toxic and safe to use.
Product Name: Office décor/Handpainted Madhubani Designer Mousepad
- Product Code no.: 11MMP_103
- Size: 25cm x 25cm x Thickness: 2mm Approx
- Weight: 45 gram without packing
- Materials: Cotton Fabrics
- Paint: Acrylic Color
- Design: One side (top)
- Washable: Yes Washable
- Type: Hand painted
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Maximum Order Quantity: After Query
- Shipping Weight: maximum 500 Grams
- Shipping Charge: Free Shipping (All over India)
- Estimated delivery time: 8 to 10 working days in India
- Export Market: Ships worldwide from India
- International Buyer: Import duty may be applicable (borne by customer)
- International Shipping Cost: 1500-/ Approx
- Estimated worldwide Delivery time: 10 to 15 working days
- This product is Available for National & International Shipping
Product Wash Care: Wash Separately in Cold Water
Disclaimer: Do not Iron on painted side. It should always be ironed on the reverse side if still damp
Where to use: Madhubani designer mouse pad you can use in your home office yourself. You can give gifts to your friends, relatives, colleagues and they will be happy to find it.
Note: Weight and Measurements are approximate and tentative. Two identical pieces of an item may not have the exact / similar weight, shape and colour etc.
Design in the pattern may differ a little at the time of delivery as it’s a hand crafted product.
There are no reviews yet.